This cozy little mom-and-pop sandwich shop has everything that you might crave for a lighter lunch or dinner. Classic sandwiches include corned beef and ham sandwiches, but vegetarian fare such as grilled tomato and provolone or falafel wraps are also available.
Stop in for coffee and free wireless Internet, or grab your food to go.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: This store is located on the street level.
- Founding Date: January 01, 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, International, Mediterranean, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Grilled Provolone Cheese and Tomography Sandwich.
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: None.