Stoneham will hold its town election on Tuesday, April 2, 2013, with the election finalized at town meeting on May 6.
So when can voters hear from the candidates themselves?
Stoneham TV will again host "Meet the Candidates Nights"—two forums where the candidates of the contested races to answer questions from the media.
The forums will be held at Stoneham TV and are as follows:
School Committee Candidates and Board of Assessors
- Thursday, March 14 at 7 p.m.
- School Committee candidates
- Jeanne E. Craigie (candidate for re-election)
- Julianne DeSimone
- Caroline Colarusso
- Board of Assessors candidates
- Anthony Kennedy (candidate for re-election)
- Michael J. Rotondi
Board of Selectmen and Town Moderator
- Monday, March 18 at 7 p.m.
- Board of Selectmen candidates
- John F. DePinto (candidate for re-election)
- Frank A. Vallarelli (candidate for re-election)
- Shelly A. MacNeill
- John Warren
- Town Moderator candidates
- Lawrence M. Means (candidate for re-election)
- Francis John Carino, Jr.