A pre-trial conference for Marian Burbine is now set for Thursday, March 21 at Middlesex Superior Court in Woburn.
Mrs. Burbine's latest court date had initially been set for Wednesday, Feb. 13. She has been under house arrest in Wakefield since late last year, charged with six counts of reckless endangerment of a child and two counts of running an illegal day care business - the former Waterfall Education Center in Wakefield.
Mrs. Burbine's husband, John, has pleaded not guilty to about 100 counts involving the sexual abuse of children, including victims from Stoneham, who were pupils at the former day care and tutoring business.
The next step in John Burbine's legal case is expected to be an April 13 motion to dismiss, with a tentative trial date set for early December.
MORE ON STONEHAM PATCH:
- Low Risk Was Never Meant to Mean No Risk [Blog Post]
- Lawmakers Propose Comprehensive Reforms To Sex Offender Registry
- Report: Senate GOP To File Bill In Response To Burbine Case
- Trial Date Set For Wakefield Man Accused of Sexually Abusing Stoneham Children
- Terms Set For Home Confinement of Wife in Child Sex Abuse Case
- Burbine Pleads Not Guilty To Nearly 100 Child Sex Counts
- Stoneham Victim in Child Sex Crime Linked To Wakefield Day Care Business