1. Cinderelly, Cinderelly! Children ages 4 and older can attend a "Pretend Tea" with Cinderella from 2:30-3:30 p.m. at , 431 Main St., Stoneham. The free event, which is sponsored by Stoneham-based , is open to the public and tickets can be picked up in the Library's Junior Room. For more information, call 781-438-1325.
2. Cooking with a conscience: The , which consists of more than 50 churchgoers from several churches in town providing meals to people from the area, is slated for 5:45 p.m. at the First Congregational Church in Stoneham, 1 Church St., Stoneham.
3. Game on! Team trivia kicks off at 8 p.m. at , 70 Walkers Brook Dr., Reading. Winners will receive cash prizes.
4. Improve your cooking skills: , 316 Main St., Wakefield is offering a gourmet dinner cooking class beginning at 7:30 p.m. and ends at about 9 p.m. The class costs $25 per person and includes materials, recipe book, refreshments and samples of what was prepared. Payments must be received before participating in the class. For more information, call 781-245-3035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
5. Dollars and sense: Looking for ways to save money? Check out Stoneham Patch's weekly column on Wednesday at 6 a.m.
For more activities, scope out our events calendar.