1. Valentine's Traffic Light Party: No guessing games at this event, folks! Couples don read and singles wear green. The Valentine's Traffic Light Party, which has no cover charge, runs from 9 p.m. to midnight at in Malden.
2. What a farce! The of Reading's independent playhouse are scheduled to perform Ken Ludwig's comedic farce "Lend Me a Tenor" at 8 p.m. at 55 Hopkins St. in Reading. General admission tickets cost $18, while students and seniors pay $17 per ticket. For more information, call 781-942-2212.
3. Korean folk tale anyone? "Sunfish" is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m. at in Stoneham. To purchase tickets, visit the Theatre's website.
4. Sushi and songs: Check out a live jazz performance by singer Akiko and guitarist John Baboian at 6:30-9:30 p.m. at , 397 Main St., in Wakefield. While there isn't a cover charge, each patron must spend at least $10 on a meal.
5. Music to the ears: There is live entertainment scheduled for 8:30 p.m. at in Lynnfield.
For more activities, visit our events calendar.