1. If you haven't had the opportunity to visit showcase yet, there is still time. ZooLights is open from 5-9 p.m. at 149 Pond St.
2. The Stoneham Board of Selectmen are scheduled to meet tonight at 7 at Town Hall, 35 Central St.
3. will be putting on "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" tonight at 7. Tickets cost between $38-44; however, discounts are available to seniors and students. The Theatre is located at 395 Main St.
4. The , which consists of more than 50 churchgoers from several churches in town providing meals to people from the community, is slated for 5:45 p.m. at the First Congregational Church in Stoneham, 1 Church St.
5. The Stoneham High School girls' and boys' basketball teams will host Watertown tonight at 5:30 p.m. and 7 p.m., respectively. The High School is located at 149 Franklin St.
For more information about events going on in town, visit the Stoneham Patch events page.