1. In case you missed it: , an 18-hole miniature golf course on Main Street, is , according to new management. Are you going to be there for the April Fools' Day opening? Let us know by with your memories of the golf course, which was first opened in 1950.
2. Brain teasers: Team trivia kicks off at 8 p.m. at , 70 Walkers Brook Dr., Reading. Winners will receive cash prizes.
3. Top dining spot in town: Got a favorite place to have dinner in Stoneham? Let us know by taking our "Patch Readers' Choice" , writing a directory listing review of the restaurant in our "Places" section and commenting below the poll. The top three finishers in the poll and directory reviews will receive 10, eight and six points each, respectively, and the restaurant with the most combined points will win the contest. In the event of a tie, the restaurant with the most positive comments will be named the winner. Voting, directory reviews and comments must be done by 9 a.m. on Friday, and we'll announce the winner at noon that same day.
4. Memorable photographs: Got some wonderful shots of Stoneham? Upload them to the "Your Neighborhood" photo gallery.
5. Visions for vacancies: What would you like to see done with the former Marble St. Deli? Post your thoughts in the comments section at the bottom of .
For more information, visit our events calendar.