1. Love seafood? Submit a holiday shopping tip by posting a comment on by noon on Thursday and you'll be entered into the random drawing for a $25 gift certificate to in Melrose.
2. Give your time: The , which consists of more than 50 churchgoers from several churches in town providing meals to people from the community, is scheduled for 5:45 p.m. at the .
3. Tell me a tale: is slated to have a lapsit storytime at 10:30 a.m. in the Children's Room. The free program is open to the public and includes simple crafts, songs and stories.
4. Take a trip to the zoo: Barring inclement weather, ZooLights, the festive at , is slated to be open from 5-9 p.m.
5. In case you missed it: Check out our to find out what types of calls kept busy recently.
For more activities, visit our events calendar.