1. Improve your life: Are you living with a chronic condition such as asthma, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, depression, fibromyalgia or arthritis? If so, attend Hallmark Health System's "My Life, My Health," a six-session community workshop that empowers people living with chronic conditions with the knowledge and skills needed to take a more active role in their healthcare, at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at 41 Montvale Ave.
2. B-I-N-G-O: Want to play some Bingo? Seniors can take a trip to the Stoneham Senior Center to play at 1 p.m. Wednesday.
3. Shots of Stoneham: Upload your photographs with captions to the "Your Neighborhood" photo gallery to help us create a great collection of local images.
4. Free business listing claims: Do you own a business in Stoneham? If so, claim your Stoneham Patch directory listing so you can make adjustments and take advantage of additional features offered.
5. FYI: Did you know you can not only log into the Stoneham Patch website with the free account you created for it, but also using your Facebook account? Just visit the log in area, click the "Sign in with Facebook" button and then get commenting on posts on the website.
For more activities, visit our events calendar.