1. Coming together: The , which consists of more than 50 churchgoers from several churches in town providing meals to people from the community, is slated for 5:45 p.m. at the .
2. Got smarts? Team trivia kicks off at 8 p.m. at , 70 Walkers Brook Dr., Reading. Winners will receive cash prizes.
3. Get to class: While students have been on winter break from Dec. 23 to Jan. 2, school resumes Tuesday in Stoneham.
4. Fill the tank: Take a look at current gas prices and traffic updates for the Stoneham area in our "Traffic & Gas" section.
5. Looking for deals? Check out Stoneham Patch's weekly column on Wednesday at 5 p.m.
For more activities, visit our events calendar.