1. In case you missed it: The is taking steps to try and , especially after the viruses were discovered in nearby communities. However, they won't be spraying to ward off the viruses.
2. Grab some shades: It's expected to be mostly sunny, with temperatures in the high 80s and winds in the 3 to 6 miles per hour range Thursday, according to the forecast for Stoneham on the National Weather Service website. In the evening, it will be partly cloudy, with temperatures dropping to a low of about 64, according to the forecast.
3. Barn sale: The is slated to host their from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday. Among the items up for sale are vintage jewelry, games, music, books and small furniture. All proceeds benefit the senior center.
4. Newletters everywhere: Stoneham Patch offers newsletters to our readers, including daily, weekly and breaking news ones.
5. Heading overseas? If you're planning to leave the country on a business trip or vacation, you can get your passport through the 's Office. For complete details of what you'll need to bring with you, costs and passport turnaround, visit the town clerk website.
For more activities, visit our events calendar.