1. In case you missed it: On Monday afternoon there was a involving a minivan and a car in the area of Central and Elm Streets. Two people were injured, vehicles were towed from the scene and a traffic light and chain link fence sustained damage in the crash.
2. Eating together: The , which consists of more than 50 churchgoers from several churches in town providing meals to people from the community, is scheduled for 5:45 p.m. at the .
3. Deadline has arrived: Fourth quarter real estate and personal property taxes are due May 1, according to the Town of Stoneham website. Payments can be mailed to: Office of the Tax Collector RE, P.O. Box 80068, Stoneham MA 02180. Residents can also pay online via the UniPay Gold payment system, which accepts two forms of payment including electronic checks and credit cards.
4. Plan for empty storefront: For our latest Visions for Vacancies feature, we want to know: What would you like to see happen with the nearly 20,000 square feet of vacant space at Redstone Shopping Center located near and in front of and the ? Tell us your visions for the property in the comments section of .
5. Cast your vote: Several Stoneham region musicians are vying for the chance to headline a show at The Harp in Boston in June, as well as win other prizes in . Check out their music videos and post a comment here for your favorite artist.
For more activities, visit our events calendar.