1. Shorts weather: Monday is expected to be mostly sunny with daytime temperatures in the high 80s (low 60s at night) and a 30 percent chance of rain between 1 p.m. and 9 p.m., according to the National Weather Service forecast for Stoneham. During the day, winds are expected to be 7-10 miles per hour before tapering off to 4-7 miles per hour at night.
2. Heading overseas? If you're planning to leave the country on a business trip or vacation, you can get your passport through the 's Office. For complete details of what you'll need to bring with you, costs and passport turnaround, visit the town clerk website.
3. Big boats: Thinking about visiting the Boston Tall Ships? Check out the .
4. In case you missed it: In a recent , officers handled calls about flooding, motor vehicle accidents and they also try to find a man accused of urinating on a building.
5. Light up the night sky: Looking for a place to check out some fireworks on the Fourth of July in the Stoneham area? Check out our s.
For more activities, visit our events calendar.