1. Clouds linger: Temperatures are expected to peak at nearly 60 degrees and winds of 17-23 miles per hour and gusts potentially hitting 34 miles per hour on a mostly cloudy Monday, according to the National Weather Service's forecast for Stoneham. There is also a possibility of rain sometime after noon.At night, the clouds will remain, temperatures dip to the low 40s and winds decrease to 8-18 miles per hour.
2. News on the run: Got an iPhone or Android? Download the Stoneham Patch app. for either phone.
3. Newsletters abound: Stoneham Patch has four free newsletters our readers can sign up for, including daily, weekly and breaking news ones, as well as one featuring the latest Patch Deals.
4. Extra perks: Do you own or manage a business in Stoneham? If so, so you can make adjustments and take advantage of additional features offered.
5. Sign the kids up: Interested in enrolling the kids in summer camp through the ? Print out the camp application and drop it off at the front desk of the Boys & Girls Club of Stoneham, 15 Dale Court.
For more information, visit our events calendar.