1. Angry birds: Scope out the Masters of Flight: Birds of Prey program at Wednesday to see several types of birds, including the bald eagle, bateleur eagle, Egyptian vulture, military macaw, spectacled owl and white-necked raven, according to the Zoo New England website. The event is free when you purchase a regular zoo ticket. Showtimes are at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
2. In case you missed it: recently responded to a road rage incident on Montvale Avenue. Find out what other types of calls they handled in our .
3. Got a Stoneham business? Why not on Stoneham Patch to enjoy the additional perks.
4. Meetings of the minds: There are two meetings slated for Wednesday night, according to the town website. Here's a look at the municipal sessions scheduled (agendas are linked as the board's name):
- Capital Committee, 6 p.m., Conference Room
- Stoneham Tri-Community Bike and Greenway, 7 p.m., Banquet Room
5. Don't miss out: Stay up to speed with things happening in the Stoneham area by subscribing to our newsletters.
For more activities, visit our events calendar.