Chobani, Inc., is recalling lots of its greek
yogurt because of product bloating and swelling.
The company is investigating the reasons behind the product problems, which has reportedly caused some illnesses. They believe mold is the reason for the illnesses.
The yogurt was distributed across the
The products had best by dates Sep 11–13 (four digit time stamp) to Oct 07-13 (four digit time stamp) and include:
· Chobani 6 oz. cups – all flavors
· Chobani 16 oz. tubs – all flavors
· Chobani 32 oz. tubs – all flavors
· Chobani 3.5 oz. cups – all flavors
· Chobani Bite™ 3.5 oz. cups – all flavors
· Chobani Flip™ 5.3 oz. containers – all flavors
· Chobani Champions® cups 3.5 oz. – all flavors
· Chobani Champions® tubes 2.25 oz., 8, 16 and 36 count – all flavors
Consumers who have purchased the product should discard the product and may contact the company's Customer Loyalty Team at chobani.com/care or call us at 877-847-6181 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.