1. This contest is open to all Melrose residents. Please read guidelines below.
Entrants can either:
a. Build their snowman at Mt. Hood Golf Course on Wednesday, Februyary 20, 2013, at the live event; or
b. Build their snowman in their own yard (photo submissions due to email@example.com by February 17, 2013).
2. Teams may use any accessories to add to their snowman. Snowman must be suitable for all viewing audiences.
3. Each photo submission entrant may build their snowman prior to Feb 17, 2013 in their own yard. All photographs of snowman must be entered by Sunday, February 17. All entries should consist of a photograph of the snowman and must have at least one of the builders in the photo for scale.
4. Contest will be concluded at our live event on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 with a live snowman building contest (permitting there is snow on the ground).
The remainder of the photos will be taken that day and all snowman will be judged.
Prizes will be given in three categories. Simple Snowman (no decorations), Originality (design or style) and Creativity (unique by artistry).
5. By submitting an entry, contestants grant the City of Melrose permission and authority to use said pictures in any reasonable advertising or promotional activities.
6. To enter the event, please submit your photos by email before February 17, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org or attend the Snowman Building Contest on February 20th.