Here's a look at the Five Things column for Wednesday, Sept. 19:
1. Challenge accepted! We're currently at 677 Facebook "likers," but our goal is to get to 1,000 likers before 2013 arrives. So, as an incentive (of sorts), Stoneham Patch Editor Mark Ouellette will take a pie to the face. Want to help the cause? Visit the Stoneham Patch Facebook page and click the "like" button located at the top of the page.
2. Write a review: Did you have a great experience at a Stoneham business? If so, search our directory and post a positive review and rank the business on a 1-5 star scale.
3. Newsletter options: Did you know you can get community news and activities updates in our daily newsletter? If you haven't created a free user account on Stoneham Patch, you can sign up for our breaking news alerts and daily newsletters, both of which are delivered to your email inbox. You can sign up here.
4. Time for fun: The Boys & Girls Club of Stoneham's fall programming got underway at 2 p.m. on Monday. Check out the club's fall programming flyer here.
5. Advertise with Patch: Want to learn about all the advertising options available on Stoneham Patch? Contact Ad Manager Jeff Pappert at Jeff.Pappert@patch.com.
For more activities, visit our events calendar.