Here are five things to know for Tuesday, Nov. 13 in Stoneham:
1. Damp day: Clouds and rain are in the forecast for Stoneham on Tuesday, as temperatures will reach a high in the low 60s during the day before dropping to a low in the low 30s at night, according to the National Weather Service website.
2. Heading overseas? If you're looking to leave the country on a business trip or vacation, you can get your passport through the Stoneham Town Clerk's Office. For complete details of what you'll need to bring with you, costs and passport turnaround, visit the town clerk website.
3. Share your images: Got some great photos taken in Stoneham? Upload them to our Pics & Clips photo gallery.
4. Stoneham sessions: A handful of municipal meetings (agendas are linked below) are on the docket Tuesday in Stoneham, according to the town of Stoneham website, including:
- School Building Committee, 6 p.m., Stoneham High School Library
- Board of Appeals, 6 p.m., Town Hall Hearing Room
- Hall of Fame Committee, 6:30 p.m., Stoneham High School Room 107A
- Board of Assessors, 6:30 p.m., Town Hall Assessor's office
- Board of Selectmen, 7 p.m., Town Hall Hearing Room
- Stoneham Library Board of Trustees, 7:30 p.m., Stoneham Public Library Stoneham
5. In case you missed it: The suspect in five recent Stoneham area armed robberies is the primary suspect in an attempted armed robbery Sunday night at the C-Store in Stoneham.
Use Stoneham Patch to connect with your neighbors:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Follow Stoneham Patch on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sign up for our daily newsletter with the latest headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog—click 'Post on Patch' and start blogging.