Five things to know today, Friday, March 29, 2013:
1. Skies clear up. A slight chance of showers after 11 a.m. according to the National Weather Service. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent. Tonight, mostly cloudy with a low around 32. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
2. Bunny Bonanzoo at Stone Zoo on Saturday. Hop on down the bunny trail to Stone Zoo where an Easter celebration awaits on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Children’s activities include holiday games, crafts and other fun surprises. Families can also visit with a special guest, the Easter Bunny, who will be ready to smile for photographs. Guests may take photos with their own camera for a suggested donation of $5. All of the proceeds will benefit Stone Zoo.
3. New town website. The Stoneham Town website has been revamped with a new address of http://www.stoneham-ma.gov.
4. Storytime at the library. The Stoneham Public Library will hold a StoryTime Program today for kids 3 and 1/2 and up at 10:30 a.m. Children are able to enjoy a few good stories and simple crafts in the activity room without an adult.
5. Bingo this weekend. The Boys & Girls Club of Stoneham has Bingo every Saturday and Sunday at 6:30 p.m., which has partially funded the Club's annual budget for over 30 years. Two progressive games on Saturdays with a $3,000 jackpot and two progressive games on Sundays at $1,199. Both games at $100 and up with $200 in door prizes.