Here are 5 pieces of information designed to get you over the hump this Wednesday and to help make you the smartest person in the checkout line at the supermarket.
1. Your Local 3-Day Weather Forecast:
- According to the NWS, we can expect snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 34. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow, mainly between 8pm and 10pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 27. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
2. It's Happening Today: The Stoneham High ice hockey teams have a double-header this evening with border rival Reading High. The puck drops for the girls' game at 5 p.m., while the boys will mix it up at 7 p.m. Both games will be played at Burbank Arena in Reading. Go Spartans!!!
3. By The Numbers: 12/10/13. John Burbine is expected to go to trial Dec. 10 to face 100 counts involving the sexual abuse of children,
5. And Another Thing: Are you unemployed, underemployed, just hate your job? Check out thousands of job listings on the Stoneham Patch Jobs Page. Click here to find your new job!!