Here are 5 pieces of information designed to get your Tuesday off on the right foot and to help make you the smartest person in line at the supermarket.
1. Your Local 3-day Weather Forecast:
- According to the NWS, today will be partly sunny, with a high near 29. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight A chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
2. Reader Comment of the Day: "I myself is a dog owner and I can fully feel for the people that lost their dog. Any animal you have in your household becomes a member of your family. My heart goes out to the owners. If my dog took off, I know, I wouldn't be able to sleep until she was found. As I sit here on my couch in my living room, my dog is laying next to me. I hope Snappy's owners have him back in their home real soon. As for Dan, you are a heartless person. Keep your mean comments to yourself!" Reader Mary, commenting on the story, "Roving Weimaraner 'Snappy' Still at Large."
3. It's Happening Today: The Stoneham High boys basketball team is in action at home tonight against Burlington High. Tap-off is set for 7 p.m. Go Spartans!
4. Quote of the Day: "Thank you all, I'm very touched coming back here. Although it's not the same building I worked in. I don't know what's wrong with you wusses. You don't like asbestos?"
5. It's Happening Today, The Sequel: Looking for something to do with the toddlers today? Try Story Time For LittleOnes at the Stoneham Public Library starting at 10:30 a.m. It's Free!