Here are 5 pieces of information designed to get your weekend off to an early start and to help make you the smartest person atthe gym.
1. Your 3-Day Local Weather Forecast:
- According to the NWS, today will be partly sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. West wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday A chance of snow, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
2. It's Happening Today: The Stoneham High boys basketball team is in action tonight at home against Woburn High. Tap-off is set for 7 p.m.
3. It's Happening This Weekend: Hallmark Health System to hold annual women and heart disease seminar. This event is free to the public and begins at 10 a.m. at Montvale Plaza, 54 Montvale Ave.
4. By The numbers: $430,000 -- Which Stoneham home sold for $430,000 last week. Click here to find out.
5. Patch Reads: Valentine's Day is a perfect chance to encourage a "love" of reading in your children. Click here and check out these classics you should consider sharing with your kids.