As 2012 winds down, Stoneham Patch will be counting the down the most viewed posts on the site this year.
In this top 10 list, a stabbing and baseball bat assault on Washington Street, a Stoneham Public Schools employee arrested and the opening of Tulip Asian Cuisine were among the most viewed stories on Stoneham Patch in 2012.
Check out what other posts were among the most viewed on Stoneham Patch:
10. Police Log: 3 Arrested for Assault After Sending 2 to the Hospital: Aside from the multiple stabbings and arrest of a man breaking into homes in Wakefield the police fielded some other activity including a triple arrest, breaking up a knife fight and an OUI charge this past Sunday and Monday.
9. REPORT: State Police Can't Catch Car Going 109 MPH on I-93 in Stoneham: An unusual incident happened early Tuesday morning on Interstate 93 in Stoneham: State Police couldn't catch up to a vehicle traveling over 100 miles per hour, according to a scanner report.
Shortly before 2 a.m., State Police Troop A broadcasted a motor vehicle was going 109 miles per hour and that a trooper was unable to catch up to it, according to the report.
8. VP Debate 2012: What Time is the Vice Presidential Debate?: Details about the Vice Presidential Debate.
7. Boston Tall Ships Schedule 2012: A detailed schedule of the Boston Tall Ships events.
6. Alleged Serial Gun-Wielding Robber Arrested by Stoneham Police: Stoneham Police have arrested a 19-year-old in connection with seven recent armed robberies in the area, the department announced in a press release on Thursday morning.
Taylor A. Goulding of Stoneham is charged with two counts of armed robbery while being masked and one count of attempted armed robbery while being masked for the three robberies that occurred in Stoneham on Oct. 30 at DB Mart, Nov. 1 at Sunset Tanning and Nov. 11 at C-Store.
5. UPDATED: Petrillo Issues Brief Statement on March 31 Altercation with Boussy: An attorney representing Stoneham resident Frank Petrillo, who is accused of assaulting Board of Selectmen candidate Tom Boussy on March 31, issued a brief press statement to Stoneham Patch related to the incident.
4. Stoneham Pics & Clips: A community photo gallery you can upload your photos to.
3. Tulip Asian Cuisine Opens on Memorial Day: It's been roughly one year in the offing, but Tulip Asian Cuisine's long-awaited grand opening was held on Memorial Day.
At 4 p.m. Monday, the restaurant opened its doors to patrons, according to Manager Chris Tsao. The establishment is located at the former Ames location at 119 Main St. at Redstone Shopping Center in Stoneham.
2. Stoneham Schools Employee Allegedly Pretended to Be 14 to Solicit Nude Photo of Teen Girl: A Stoneham Public Schools employee was charged with posing a child in the nude after he allegedly pretended to be a 14-year-old boy and solicited indecent images from a 15-year-old girl in Maine.
Steven C. Orloff, 47, 189 Potter Road, of Framingham, was arraigned Wednesday inFramingham District Court on charges of distribution of obscene matter and pose or exhibit a child in the nude, said Middlesex District Attorney Gerry Leone in a press statement.
1. : Three men were arrested after a fight on a Monday night that led to a man getting hit in the head with a baseball bat and another man stabbed in the shoulder, according to a Stoneham Police press release.
At 8:38 p.m. on Monday, police received multiple calls reporting a fight at the intersection of Washington Street and Myrtle Street, according to the release. When officers arrived shortly thereafter, they found an assault victim laying in the street and a vehicle driving away from the area, which was stopped by police a short distance from the scene.