Now that warmer and sunnier weather has prevailed escaping is even more enticing. If you only have a few hours take them on a Sunday and get out with your friends or spouse and enjoy a delicious brunch.
Looking for local brunch options or willing to take a nice weekend drive for something more unique? There are many options to satisfy the most discerning brunch group.
Wakefield has impressive Sunday Brunch options:
- Do you want a cafeteria style brunch with lots of options, delicious food, and patrons you are most likely going to recognize? Try on Main Street.
- For a breakfast-only brunch with booth and counter seating and lots of jovial people. Try the .
- Want a cozier and sophisticated breakfast brunch that offers double shot espressos and eggs florentine? Try .
- Are you looking for a local breakfast with around the world omelets, breakfast burritos and delicious raspberry bliss pancakes? Look no further than the .
- Are you looking for traditional, cozy railroad car style with the comfort of home for breakfast? Try Omelette Headquarters.
If you are looking to head out of town for your brunch then try something unique. These options are so popular you should make a reservation in advance.
Chocolate and champagne anyone? Grab your friends and head to Boston’s Langham Hotel for two delicious options; Saturday offers the Café Fleuri’s Chocolate Bar with more chocolate items than you can imagine, while Sunday has an impressive brunch display in an elegant dining atmosphere.
Cambridge’s Inman Square boasts Ryle’s a music and bbq place that offers salsa lessons and dancing most nights. A hidden gem is their Sunday Jazz Brunch featuring great music and a delicious menu.
Want a little bit of everything? Then escape to the high seas for Brunch with the Odyssey Boston Chocolate and Champagne Brunch. This brunch is 3 hours and explores the beautiful ocean while you listen to Jazz, and enjoy chocolate dishes as well as traditional brunch fare served to you at your private table.
So weather you want a local diner brunch or a splurge brunch of sea, champagne and jazz make a date to escape and enjoy.