1. New business: Weight Watchers is expected to Thursday at Redstone Shopping Center. Weight Watchers is located at 81 Main St.
2. Tough birds: Check out the Masters of Flight: Birds of Prey program at Wednesday to see several types of birds, including the bald eagle, bateleur eagle, Egyptian vulture, military macaw, spectacled owl and white-necked raven, according to the Zoo New England website. The event is free when you purchase a regular zoo ticket. Showtimes are at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
3. Barn sale: The is scheduled to host their from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday. Several types of items will be up for sale, including vintage jewelry, games, music, books and small furniture, to name a few things. All proceeds benefit the senior center.
4. Newletters everywhere: Stoneham Patch offers free newsletters to our readers, including daily, weekly and breaking news ones.
5. Going on a trip? If you're planning to leave the country on a business trip or vacation, you can get your passport through the 's Office. For complete details of what you'll need to bring with you, costs and passport turnaround, visit the town clerk website.
For more activities, visit our events calendar.