1. Appealing appetizers: Adam's Kitchen and are teaming up for a night focused on tasty appetizers and how to make them. The bistro is expected to serve up some of its flavorful appetizers, while also providing tips on how to prepare them. The free event runs from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Adam's Kitchen, 125 Main St., Stoneham. To RSVP, call 781-438-5065.
2. Special healthcare session: A changes in senior healthcare meeting is slated for 6:30 p.m. at the Jenks Center, 109 Skillings Road, Winchester. Light refreshments will be served at this free public session, which features guest speakers Christie Hager of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Jessica Costantino of AARP and Deborah Thomson, J.D. of The PASS Group. Representative Jason Lewis and Sen. Patricia Jehlen are leading the meeting.
3. Got knowledge? Team trivia starts at 8 p.m. at , 70 Walkers Brook Dr., Reading. Winners will receive cash prizes.
4. Community feast: The , which consists of more than 50 churchgoers from several churches in town providing meals to people from the area, is slated for 5:45 p.m. at the First Congregational Church in Stoneham, 1 Church St., Stoneham.
5. Sneak peek: Need to find some discounts and deals? Check out Stoneham Patch's weekly column on Wednesday at 6 a.m.
For more activities, visit our events calendar.