1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day with a high near 29. The evening will cloud over and the temperature will drop to 19.
2. All Ages Story Time: Bring the kids down to the library for story time in the Children’s Room at 10:30 a.m.
3. 5 Great Valentine’s Day Crafts to Do with Kids This Weekend: To celebrate the year’s sweetest holiday, Patch rounded up the most aw-worthy crafts kids can easily make at home. Whether they’re making Valentines for their classmates, babysitters or their parents, these ideas will make everyone’s heart beat a little faster.
4. Blog with us! Blogging on Stoneham Patch is now easier than ever! Share updates from your Stoneham organization or write about anything that interests you—hobbies, politics, parenting, writing, cooking or whatever. You can even personalize your blog with a title and photos. Click here to get started: Stoneham.patch.com/blogs/new.
5. "Like" Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter: Have you “liked” us on Facebook? Stay up to date with all things Winchester by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter. There is no better way to contact us at Patch in case there is breaking news or something you want us to know.