Invite a friend
Senior Chorus and Tambourine Band
The Silver Notes Chorus rehearses every Thursday (except holidays) at 9:30am at the Stoneham Senior Center. The Geri-Jingles Tambourine Band rehearses immediately after. The groups perform at various Stoneham Senior Center events including the holiday party, at other events around the community, at fundraising events, and at area senior centers and retirement homes. They have even appeared on Community Access TV. Help us spread the joy of music! For information call Linda Kirk at (978) 475-1852.
|Where||Stoneham Senior Center 136 Elm St, Stoneham, MA 02180|
|Who to bring||Seniors|
More About Stoneham Senior Center
The Stoneham Senior Center provides area residents with an array of outstanding services designed to help seniors maintain their dignity while caring for their social, nutritional and medical needs.
The Senior Center offers programs that include daily meals, trips to area shopping centers, weekly movies, and stained glass and painting classes.
Other events here
- Wii Bowling Weekly on Mondays, 8:30 am
- yoga at the Stoneham Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–7:45 pm
- Walking Club Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 am
- Parkinson's Support Group December 6, 2012 / February 7, 2013 / March 7, 2013 / April 4, 2013 / May 2, 2013 / June 6, 2013 / August 1, 2013 / September 5, 2013 / October 3, 2013 / November 7, 2013 / December 5, 2013, 1:00 pm
- Team Captain T-shirt Pickup Tue, Jun 18, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm