Invite a friend
Positive Thinking Workshop
Back by popular demand! We welcome Cheri Callanan back to the Senior Center for her 6-week motivational workshop, which includes simple daily techniques, breathing/meditation techniques, various motivational quote/story topics with discussion and active participation. It is designed to aid participants in understanding how thoughts relate to overall health and to reinforce mindfulness to improve overall quality of life.
The workshop is free, but you must commit to attending all six sessions, held on Fridays from December 7-January 11 at 10am at the Stoneham Senior Center. Call (781) 438-1157 to sign up.
More About Stoneham Senior Center
The Stoneham Senior Center provides area residents with an array of outstanding services designed to help seniors maintain their dignity while caring for their social, nutritional and medical needs.
The Senior Center offers programs that include daily meals, trips to area shopping centers, weekly movies, and stained glass and painting classes.
Other events here
- Walking Club Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 am
- Senior Chorus and Tambourine Band Weekly on Thursdays, 9:30 am
- Wii Bowling Weekly on Mondays, 8:30 am
- yoga at the Stoneham Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–7:45 pm
- Parkinson's Support Group December 6, 2012 / February 7, 2013 / March 7, 2013 / April 4, 2013 / May 2, 2013 / June 6, 2013 / August 1, 2013 / September 5, 2013 / October 3, 2013 / November 7, 2013 / December 5, 2013, 1:00 pm