1. In case you missed it: Check out our latest "Bites Nearby" column on Great Mandarin.
2. Time for a tale: Stoneham Public Library will provide children ages 3 1/2 and older with a storytime program and the opportunity to make simple crafts from 10:30-11:15 a.m. in the Children's Room. The program is free and open to the public.
3. Get down on the dance floor: Check out some entertainment going on this evening in the Stoneham area:
- Live Jazz kicks off at 6:30 p.m. at Sushi Island, 397 Main St., Wakefield.
- Live music starts at 8:30 p.m. at The Fat Cactus, 215 Broadway, Lynnfield.
- Live entertainment starts at 8:30 p.m. at Lakeside Tavern at The Lord Wakefield Hotel, 595 North Ave., Wakefield.
4. Have a passion for blogging? We're looking for some unpaid bloggers who either live or work in Stoneham to contribute blogs to our new "Local Voices" section which launched today. We'd love to have folks passionate about writing on various localized topics such as cooking, fashion, fitness, high school sports and the outdoors. We'd prefer bloggers who can contribute one blog with photo(s) per week. If interested, email Stoneham Patch Editor Mark Ouellette at email@example.com and provide previous blog experience or writing samples and a resume (optional).
For more activities, check out our events calendar.